Heroes of Newerth Forums

Heroes of Newerth - The Book

Heroes of Newerth - The Book

Hi people =D
    I know I'm not the 1st one to think of doing this, but I really think that it can be great!
    I need some quotes, can someone help?
    For now i need HellBringuer and Prophet lines =D

Here it goes, what do you think?

Moonless night

First the idea made ​​him laugh, really thought it was crazy, but with time passing and despair taking hold he began to wonder, why not? How much, after all, a is soul worth? If actually exist. Preferred not think about it, there was no alternative, or sell his soul or die because of a debt, leaving wife and children to the mercy of fate.
    He left the bar earlier than usual, nothing that surprised no one who was there and shared the alcohol-soaked nights, after all it was a moonless night and only those in unconscious state or actually taken by the drink would continue there. The sun had not yet set on the horizon, that was good, he planned to go to the bar for a dose of courage, but could not extend it until the evening, if the night came before he reached the house of the old man, he knew that nothing he drunk could help, especially in a moonless night. Imagined the gods watching from their temples his tragedy, delighted. “Just do not know what they think about selling souls ...” pondered for a few seconds, but soon became convinced that if they were against it, if his soul really matters to them, would intercede. Meanwhile the sun would still take half an hour to go down, it was a clear signal to continue, and so he did.
    Now he was out of the city center and all that light reflected by the marble homes, going in the opposite direction of the sun, soon arrived in city areas where power had not come yet and the houses, mostly cedar wood, would be illuminated by oil lamps, which also soon disappeared, giving way to large plantations and fields, could see only a few houses away from each other. Walked panting, the sun encouraging and pushing him toward the evening that was already beginning in the east, ran for most of the route, only looking his long shadow stretched before him, “a omen“ he noticed “be walking against the sun, toward evening (moonless evening)”, but again pushed these thoughts away, would soon be done, he could return to his life, hopefully with a small fortune. When the plantations were replaced by deserts fields at south and the forest at north he slowed from his steps. May the sun still shine.
    If the sun did not continued beating on his back he was sure that he could not go on, he was not a coward, but like any man with brains, was afraid of the unknown. Cursed his luck as he walked, not enough the debt, the death threat and the sale of his soul, all this had to happen before a night without moon and near a war that would come out the forest. “At least that's what they say, and the watchmen that are guarding the city night and day did not disprove the story.
    The sun now reached the line of twilight , painting the sky orange, redder every minute. Had arrived, looked to the north, where a small trail of mossy stones led to a wooden hut, half hidden by tall grass and trees around it, if it was not the light that came out through the curtains, the hut seemed abandoned. Trees surround the cabin on both sides and the forest was behind it, the sunlight was not able to penetrate through the trees and the yard was already covered in darkness. Not allowed himself to stop to evaluate where he was going, knew that if he stopped, would not continue, followed the trail of stones and was soon at the doorstep, where at the same time stopped walking extended his arm and knocked. Only then his thoughts took over his mind into in a whirl of intertwined problems and fears.

What do you think?
    Sorry if something is hard to understand, my native language is not English and I tried to translate the best I could.
    Any hints of what is about to happen?

I'm both intrigued and fascinated, although it confuses me a little, still its really neat bruh. I admire fan-fictions such as this, perhaps I could add to the scene? With your permission ofcourse!

"I'd role five deep, b**ches." - Monkey King.
    IGN: _Croaxia_
    UID: 68297924

I still like the Moon Queen x Pestilence story line :3

"Moon Prince!"

Quote Originally Posted by alzsolstice View Post
    I still like the Moon Queen x Pestilence story line :3

"Moon Prince!"
    Dude, I think you have a serious problem. XD

"I'd role five deep, b**ches." - Monkey King.
    IGN: _Croaxia_
    UID: 68297924

Quote Originally Posted by oraniancroaxia View Post
    Dude, I think you have a serious problem. XD
    Glad you noticed it :3

OP: Nice Story line. Gonna like if you put a bit of twist, adding some hero on the story.

Permanently Suspended

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mrcuongnguyen View Post

Already infracted you, still repeating the same thing?

IGN: ``TL_ADMlN``

(I'll be here if there's any Major, Serious Technical Issues, Server connections and Annual Major Tournament)

Any urgent and major issue that were not being entertain, you may highlight the matters again at below Facebook link
    Garena Heroes of Newerth SEA
    (Please use English)