Heroes of Newerth Forums

View Poll Results: DO YOU WANT THIS HERO ON HON?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 83.33%
  • NO

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

[HERO] Fear / The Wicked Knight

STORY:
    The hellbourne has created a powerful evil using human sacrifices. this evil is wicked,violent and terrorizing.this evil shows no mercy on the battlefield killing all his enemies in a brutal way leaving none of them alive--the humans named this evil Fear the wicked knight,bloody knight or dark knight.DESCRIPTION:a dark knight wielding a sword just like this image has a red lights on the helmet's eye has a darker (pure black) cape emitting dark energy. And the rest is up to the S2 team.make it look better.

Side:Hellbourne
    Stats:INT
    HERO ROLE:GANKER,CARRY
    range:melee

atk speed:0.62
    atk range:128
    base dmg:52-59
    base str:18
    base agi:15
    base int:24
    str gain:+2.0
    agi gain:+1.5
    int gain:+2.4
    armor:4
    movement speed:300

1st ability: wicked shadow(active)(target)
    MANA:100/110/120/130
    RANGE:650
    COOLDOWN:11/10/9/8 seconds

1st activation:creates a line of shadow to the targeted enemy and steals 10/15/20/25 attack speed for 4 secs and return it after the duration ends or after
    you use 2nd activation .(shadow line spawns suddenly)(specified the shadow must be on the ground).
    the shadow line will break if the duration expires and if the enemy unit moves 950 units away from you.(JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR) if it breaks you will not be able to use 2nd activation.

2nd activation:fear dashes towards the target and apply 0.5 sec stun and 100/150/200/250 magic dmg to the target.(SPEED OF DASH DEPENDS ON S2 TEAM).

2nd ability:lethal stab(active)(target)
    stab the target and releases dark energy inside the body. target an enemy to deal 70%/80%/90%/100% of your INT + 75/100/125/150 physical damage.
    range:250
    mana:90/100/110/120
    cooldown:7/6/5/4 seconds

3rd ability:gloom outbreak(passive)
    by enchanting his sword with darkness his next slash explodes with dark energyfear's next attack will apply 125/150/175/200 physical damage and a 1/1/1.5/2 sec fear to the target. every wicked shadowing,lethal stabbing and attacking reduces the cooldown by 1 second.
    cooldown:14/12/10/8 seconds.

ultimate ability:murderous pursuit(passive)
    fear's bloodlust grows more stronger when his enemies are close becoming more violent.(EFFECTS WHEN this skill is activated SWIRLING RED AURA ON HIS BODY.
    when an enemy hero is within 1200 radius and you have a vision of the enemy.you gain=
    gains 20/40/80 movement speed when running towards the enemy hero and a 20%/25%/30% chance to ignore enemy hero's armor on attacks.(attacks only).
    radius:1200

IN GAME HERO REACTIONS:
    Taunt:This is your end!!
    No mana:I need more darkness.
    cooldown:Can you wait?
    On Death:You just got lucky.

OTHER IN GAME HERO REACTIONS DEPENDS ON S2 Team.I HOPE THE S2 TEAM CAN MAKE THE SOUNDS AND VISUALS COOL.
    Last edited by allain27; 15-10-17 at 11:28 AM. Reason: JUST REDONE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT

Just ask me

Just ask me

If there is something you would like to ask. = just ask me....

it is good

it is good

i can see that you put your best effort creating this hero. its fitted on the game a melee intelligence.i got your point

Quote Originally Posted by allain27 View Post
    Side: Hellbourne
    HERO ROLE: GANKER, MID, CARRY

Strength 18 +2.0
    Agility 15 +1.5
    Intelligence 24 +2.3

by level 1:
    damage: 49 -56 (1.7 BAT/melee)
    armor: 4.6 (P)/5(M)
    movement speed:300
    I just rephrase the format and adding some information that you may like to fill in the description

1st ability: wicked shadow(active)(target)
    MANA:105/115/125/135
    RANGE:650
    COOLDOWN:14/13/12/11 seconds

1st activation:creates a line of shadow to the targeted enemy and reduce 10/15/20/25 attack speed for 4 secs and steals it return it after the duration ends or after you use 2nd activation .(shadow line spawns suddenly)(specified the shadow must be on the ground)
    the shadow line will break if the duration expires and if the enemy unit moves 950 units away from you.

2nd activation:fear dashes towards it and apply 0.5 sec stun and 100/150/200/250 magic dmg to the target.(SPEED OF DASH DEPENDS ON S2 TEAM)

I guess this ability is similar in mechanic with Corrupted Disciple 2nd ability, but what I concern is, what would happen if the shadow line breaks? Is the ability second activation not able to be activated?

2nd ability:lethal stab(active)(target)
    stab the heart and releases dark energy.
    target an enemy to deal 2%/4%/6%/8% max mana (as mixed damage?) +15/30/45/60 mixed damage to the target
    range:150
    mana: 100/110/120/130
    cooldown: 13/12/11/10 seconds
    If I compared this hero to similar ability that Outworld Devourer from another game has (first ability), this ability is quite weak, even the meta of one game to another is different. What makes it weak are (1) mixed damage, (2) low range, (3) single target.

3rd ability:frightful slash(passive)(on hit)
    by enchanting his sword with darkness his next slash explodes with dark energy
    fear's next attack will apply 100/125/150/175 mixed dmg and a 1 sec fear to the target
    every hit reduces the cooldown by 1 sec.
    cooldown:8/7/6/5 sec
    the damage is low for just mixed damage. It roughly only deals 50/62.5/75/82.5 damage before reduction. Even Kraken has more damage and it's an area damage by the level progresses.

ultimate ability:black out (active)(ground) (SPEED OF THE WAVE DEPENDS ON THE S2 TEAM)
    hit the ground with his sword creating dark wave in a line dealing 50% of your attack DMG+5% of your
    max mana as magic DMG.
    charges: 1/2/3
    mana: 120/150/180 INFO=total mana cost when max lvl=540 mana when boosted by SOTM max lvl=720 mana cost.
    range: 550
    radius: 600
    cooldown of 1 charge is:40/30/20 seconds / the cooldown will start if even one charge is used.
    cast delay of the skill:1 second

STAFF OF THE MASTERS: CATASTROPHE (BOOSTED)
    INCREASES CHARGES FROM 1/2/3 to 2/3/4
    INCREASES RANGE FROM 550 to 750
    INCREASES RADIUS FROM 600 to 700
    What a wide range of ability which similar to Draconis first ability.

THIS HERO CAN’T DEAL HIGH DAMAGE WITHOUT THE HELP OF ITEMS
    THERE IS NO RIGHT BUILD INTO THIS HERO BECAUSE HIS ITEMS IS DEPENDENT ON THE ENEMY
    IT CAN DEAL A DECENT DMG by USING the RIGHT ITEM
    HEROES LIKE SCOUT, NIGHT HOUND, SWIFTBLADE, LORD SALFORIS AND PREDATOR. Would be a bad enemy for this hero but WITH THE RIGHT BUILD YOU CAN FAIRLY FIGHT THEM. (I don't know why you mention these heroes)
    This hero is good to tag with tempest, kraken and chronos. So he will be able to cast all the charges of his ultimate.
    you need a high mana pool so you can spam your ultimate as you can see it cost a lot
    ALSO your biggest counter pick item is SHAMAN'S HEADRESS
    IT TAKES ME 24 HOURS TO FINISH THIS

FOR PLAYING HON OVER 10 years I can think of a decent and balanced hero.

Q- TO DIVE INTO CLASH
    W-TO DAMAGE THE ENEMY
    E-TO PREVENT THE ENEMY FROM RUNNING
    R-FOR DAMAGING(HIGH MANA POOL REQUIRED) JUST LIKE REPULSOR (wrong. Repulsor now doesn't need high mana, he only needs high mana regeneration to spam his ability)

BUILDING HIGH MANA POOL OR HIGH ATTACK TYPE ON THIS HERO WILL MAKE HIM SOFT because he has a low health.
    making him tanky will make him no dmg.
    its brain cracking to build this hero. really hard
    if you think your smart and gone pure ATTACK carry. you will not be able to escape because this hero doesnt have a ability to make him escape its enemy building shroud is not also smart SHROUD IS EXPENSIVE and your ENEMY can EASILY BUY CHEAP DUST OF REVEALATION.and your so soft = DEAD
    THERE IS ALWAYS A GOOD BUILD ON THIS HERO HIS ITEMS DEPENDS ON THE ENEMY.
    NOT ONLY THAT HE ALSO LACKS ATTACK SPEED.

JUST LIKE THIS HERO SOULSTEALER THIS HERO HAVE MANY WEAKNESS BUT IT CAN BE FILLED USING ITEMS LIKE PK AND SHROUD. BKB AND SHEEPSTICK. THIS HERO'S ULTIMATE CAN DEAL AN AMAZINGLY 1800 magic DMG but you can't ACHIEVE THAT DMG IF U DOESN'T HAVE THE PROPER ITEM LIKE SHEEPSTICK.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING I GAVE THIS ONE 200% OF MY EFFORT TO FINISH

IN GAME HERO REACTIONS:
    Taunt:This is your end!!
    No mana:I need more darkness.
    cooldown:Can you wait?
    On Death:You just got lucky.

OTHER IN GAME HERO REACTIONS: DEPENDS ON S2 Team.
    I HOPE THE S2 TEAM CAN MAKE THE SOUNDS AND VISUALS COOL.
    Those all for me at moment
    Sorry for my awful English

UID: 91721444
    IGN: akunbarusaya

answer

answer

I just rephrase the format and adding some information that you may like to fill in the description

I UNDERSTAND

I guess this ability is similar in mechanic with Corrupted Disciple 2nd ability, but what I concern is, what would happen if the shadow line breaks? Is the ability second activation not able to be activated?

yes if it breaks the skill ends and you wont be able to activate it a second time.

If I compared this hero to similar ability that Outworld Devourer from another game has (first ability), this ability is quite weak, even the meta of one game to another is different. What makes it weak are (1) mixed damage, (2) low range, (3) single target.

I WILL FIX IT FOR YOU

the damage is low for just mixed damage. It roughly only deals 50/62.5/75/82.5 damage before reduction. Even Kraken has more damage and it's an area damage by the level progresses.

i will increase the dmg by 25 but understand it that it has a 1 second fear whicH is a big deal to other carries and the cooldown reduces every hit he make

What a wide range of ability which similar to Draconis first ability.FOR YOUR INFORMATION ITS NOT A CONE ITS A RECTANGLE

I don't know why you mention these heroes)

IF YOU ARE SILENCED AND DISARMED BY SC CAN YOU HIT OR SKILL HIM?
    IF YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF SMOKE OF NH CAN YOU USE SKILL OR WILL YOU NOT MISS?
    IF SB IS SPINNING CAN YOU DMG HIM USING ULTIMATE? OR WILL YOU TRY TO FIGHT HIM WHILE HE IS SPINNING? DO YOU WANT TO TASTE THE SWIFT SLASHES you are soft remember.
    PREDATOR HIM STONE HIDE WILL BLOCK ALMOST HALF OF THE DMG OF YOUR 2ND AND 3RD YOUR ULTIMATE IS USELESS.
    BUT WITH THE RIGHT ITEM U CAN SURVIVED IT VOID TALISMAN
    LORD OF SALFORIS STRONG AT KILLING LOW HP HEROES

wrong. Repulsor now doesn't need high mana, he only needs high mana regeneration to spam his ability)

VERY WRONG.DO YOU THINK IF YOU HAD A HIGH MANA REGEN BUT LOW MANA POOL ITS USELESS.
    EXAMPLE YOU GOT 800 MANA POOL AND YOUR MANA REGEN IS AT 25 MANA PER SEC .DO YOU THINK YOUR ULTIMATE WILL BRING YOU FAR?

FOR YOUR INFORMATION HON ARE FINDING A UNIQUE HERO LIKE A RANGE-STR MELEE-INT
    I JUST FIND THAT OUT AT THE HEROES OF NEWERTH WEBSITE HERO CREATION GUIDE.

AND PLS DONT MIX UP THIS HERO FROM A HERO FROM A OTHER GAME THAT OTHER WORLD SOMETHING.I MADE A RESEARCH THAT IS A RANGE HERO NOT A MELEE
    Last edited by allain27; 09-10-17 at 08:53 PM.

hello guys

hello guys

i will increase the dmg by 25 but understand it that it has a 1 second fear whicH is a big deal to other carries and the cooldown reduces every hit he make

seems reasonable.IF I REMEMBER DAMPEERS FIRST ABILITY WITH NO CHARGES TAKES TOO LONG BEFORE THE FEAR WEARS OFF.
    THAT IS ONLY A 1 SEC FEAR. THAT 1 SECOND IS LONG SO I THINK ITS FAIR.

I WILL FIX IT FOR YOU

I Think The Creator Played Too Safe To Ensure That The Dmg Dealt Must Not Be As Strong As The 1st Ability Of PARALLAX.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION HON ARE FINDING A UNIQUE HERO LIKE A RANGE-STR MELEE-INT
    I JUST FIND THAT OUT AT THE HEROES OF NEWERTH WEBSITE HERO CREATION GUIDE.

you have studied well. ^_^
    EVERYONE LOOK AT THE=STATS ON THIS GUIDE HE SAID=
    https://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?272656-Hero-Creation-Guide

I admire your thinking ability

I admire your thinking ability

I will support this idea

I think its fine now

I think its fine now

rework
    rework
    rework
    Last edited by allain27; 14-10-17 at 12:20 PM. Reason: JUST DONE SOME CHANGES

Change

Change

Fear/The wicked knight REWORK HOPE YOU LIKE THIS

I DECREASED THE ARMOR FROM 5 to 4
    REMAKED 2nd,3rd and ultimate ability

datfizh lets see your suggestions this time.
    its already perfect there should be no problem
    Last edited by allain27; 14-10-17 at 12:05 PM. Reason: JUST REDONE SOMETHING IMPORTANT