Heroes of Newerth Forums

Create a translation

Create a translation

Dear admins

My sister wish to quit hon but she requested that hon should have some translation at any language that can let a player read even he/she don't understand what kind of language is being use and with dirty talk at any language should say invalid ingame and chat mode

Example at this picture they did not use english or never learn to english instead using their language to dirty talk
    > <
    Just an example, can be abusive report but she wants to request translation
    >>True gamer is always be respectful<<

We have Google Translate for that. Besides, if you wish for a automatic translator within the game, don't you think that would require an additional memory usage to run the game along with the translator?

If your "sister" can't handle the trashtalks, then it's either "she" QUIT or IGNORE.

How can mere words hurt you especially over the internet?

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Hello,

I understand your frustrations. This has been suggested before, but this isn't really a major concern. This is why I strongly suggest players stick with their own servers/regions and always use English as their gaming language.

Cheers,
    smokin24
    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

Discord: Raezhen#9878
    Dwayne
    Raedhen N. Cabel |
    Forum Moderator (Community and Events)