Heroes of Newerth Forums

I received the message ingame in HoN that I already received the Green Knight alt...

I received the message ingame in HoN that I already received the Green Knight alt...

I received the msg ingame that I already received the Green Knight alt for spending 6,666GC. but it didnt appear in my Owned Avatars list. What's the problem? Can someone help me?

Green Knight avatar not Received

Quote Originally Posted by RallyR7 View Post
    I received the msg ingame that I already received the Green Knight alt for spending 6,666GC. but it didnt appear in my Owned Avatars list. What's the problem? Can someone help me?
    >>>>IT happens to me too maybe we need to wait for GM to fix this problem cause i spend more than 7000 GC points already and stil waitinn for i hope they fix it.........

Green Knight avatar not Received plsss NEED YOUR FOLLOW UP HERE GM>>>>>>>>>

Green Knight avatar not Received plsss NEED YOUR FOLLOW UP HERE GM>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by RallyR7 View Post

I Juist spend all my gold coins here just to get the Green Knight Avatar, Are you guys not going to send us an update about this plssss help.....Need your feedback... THANk You...

Quote Originally Posted by jaypz828 View Post
    I Juist spend all my gold coins here just to get the Green Knight Avatar, Are you guys not going to send us an update about this plssss help.....Need your feedback... THANk You...
    you email hon@garena.com,around 30 min I get green knight

Quote Originally Posted by NoobLik7 View Post
    you email hon@garena.com,around 30 min I get green knight

Damm i tried to email them twice already and till now not received any feedback from them, i will never spend my shellsanything on this game anymore...tskk no feedback atleast once even in the forum zzzzzzz

Greetings

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Greetings

>>>>IT happens to me too maybe we need to wait for GM to fix this problem cause i spend more than 7000 GC points already and stil waitinn for i hope they fix it.........
    Damm i tried to email them twice already and till now not received any feedback from them, i will never spend my shellsanything on this game anymore...tskk no feedback atleast once even in the forum zzzzzzz

Hi there,

Kindly provide below details require, then I will try to assist you this matter:
    1) HoN In-Game-Name
    2) Garena User ID Number
    3) Garena Username
    4) Possible to provide both or either 1 screenshot, whichever you can as below listed:
    a) Convertion of Garena Shells to Gold Coins dated within the event period 22-June to 5-July (by login www.garena.sg / ph / my / id)
    b) Balance or Total of Gold Coins after the event ended. (If you had spent anything after that, please roughly tell how much of gold coins for that)

Bear in mind that, DO NOT REVEAL ANY SECURITY INFORMATION apart from what is required above.

Thanks and Regards

IGN: ``TL_ADMlN``

(I'll be here if there's any Major, Serious Technical Issues, Server connections and Annual Major Tournament)

Any urgent and major issue that were not being entertain, you may highlight the matters again at below Facebook link
    Garena Heroes of Newerth SEA
    (Please use English)

Quote Originally Posted by Anniversary2801 View Post
    Hi there,

Kindly provide below details require, then I will try to assist you this matter:
    1) HoN In-Game-Name ------------------------>NeonCross
    2) Garena User ID Number--------------------->63606206
    3) Garena Username---------------------------->jayps828
    4) Possible to provide both or either 1 screenshot, whichever you can as below listed:
    a) Convertion of Garena Shells to Gold Coins dated within the event period 22-June to 5-July (by login www.garena.sg / ph / my / id)------------------------------------------>june 26,2017 7:14am-7:31am 2000 shells
    b) Balance or Total of Gold Coins after the event ended. (If you had spent anything after that, please roughly tell how much of gold coins for that)------------------------------------>673 gold coins left

Bear in mind that, DO NOT REVEAL ANY SECURITY INFORMATION apart from what is required above.

Thanks and Regards
    Thanks for Replying i already put info in detailed hope ill get the event thank you

Additional information needed

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Additional information needed

Thanks for Replying i already put info in detailed hope ill get the event thank you
    Hey,

Before you convert Shells to Gold Coins, do you remember roughly how many Gold Coins in your bank?

Regards

(I'll be here if there's any Major, Serious Technical Issues, Server connections and Annual Major Tournament)

Any urgent and major issue that were not being entertain, you may highlight the matters again at below Facebook link
    (Please use English)

Hey,

Before you convert Shells to Gold Coins, do you remember roughly how many Gold Coins in your bank?

Regards
    I dont know exactly but i think not less than 1000g, and i spend 2000 shells and the value of that i think at that time is 500shells=1750 gold coins x4 =7000....i hope i get my reward soon ...

Greetings

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Greetings

Did you received any email ticket number after you sent report to customer support at hon@garena.com?
    If the answer is 'YES', please screenshot to me all ticket numbers you received regarding the Green Knight Avatar issue that you had highlighted to Customer Support Team.

Just like this,

(Please use English)

Did you received any email ticket number after you sent report to customer support at hon@garena.com?
    If the answer is 'YES', please screenshot to me all ticket numbers you received regarding the Green Knight Avatar issue that you had highlighted to Customer Support Team.

Just like this,

i dont know how did you put the screen shot... i have it, but i don't know how can i show you... ill just give the TIcket number.
    [Ticket#1626988]......

Hi

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Hi

i dont know how did you put the screen shot... i have it, but i don't know how can i show you... ill just give the TIcket number.
    [Ticket#1626988]......

Please provide me the full Ticket Number. If have more than 1 Ticket Numbers, please give me all of it IN FULL.

(Please use English)

Please provide me the full Ticket Number. If have more than 1 Ticket Numbers, please give me all of it IN FULL.
    [/IMG]

THis is the only thing they send me hope it helps to fix my problem it takes long enough already.... i hope i still get it ..

Greetings

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Greetings

THis is the only thing they send me hope it helps to fix my problem it takes long enough already.... i hope i still get it ..
    I had connected them, now awaiting their 2nd reply to see how the process.

Any update definitely will let you know.

Regards

(Please use English)

Considered as good news to you!

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Considered as good news to you!

I had connected them, now awaiting their 2nd reply to see how the process.

Any update definitely will let you know.

Regards
    Hi Jaypz828,

Please follow the instructions required below.

~ Send an email to this https://www.garena.sg/support/email/ <--- In the email you will need to reprovide again what I had requested you recently:
    1) HoN In-Game-Name
    2) Garena User ID Number
    3) Garena Username
    4) https://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?116086-I-received-the-message-ingame-in-HoN-that-I-already-received-the-Green-Knight-alt&p=448046&viewfull=1#post448046 <--- Copy & Paste this Link in your email as well.

Spoiler:

Click the above SPOILER to read the conversation and instructions requested by Customer Support Team from Singapore.
    (To enlarge this image, you just need to Press+Hold the "Ctrl" button + Scroll Up your mouse)

Regards

(Please use English)

Hi Jaypz828,

~ Send an email to this https://www.garena.sg/support/email/ <--- In the email you will need to reprovide again what I had requested you recently:
    1) HoN In-Game-Name
    2) Garena User ID Number
    3) Garena Username
    4) https://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?116086-I-received-the-message-ingame-in-HoN-that-I-already-received-the-Green-Knight-alt&p=448046&viewfull=1#post448046 <--- Copy & Paste this Link in your email as well.

Spoiler:

Click the above SPOILER to read the conversation and instructions requested by Customer Support Team from Singapore.
    (To enlarge this image, you just need to Press+Hold the "Ctrl" button + Scroll Up your mouse)

Regards
    i already email them hope it will get fix soon. Thank you for assistance..
    [/IMG]

i already email them hope it will get fix soon. Thank you for assistance..
    [/IMG]
    After i email them i received this TIcket Number but when i click the support its Offline..... this is the new ticket they send Me
    [/IMG]

Green Knight avatar Already Received

Green Knight avatar Already Received

Hi Jaypz828,

1) HoN In-Game-Name
    2) Garena User ID Number
    3) Garena Username

Regards
    i already received it thanks for your help ""TL_ADMIN"" , i really appreciate it. Thank You Again

Greetings

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Greetings

i already received it thanks for your help ""TL_ADMIN"" , i really appreciate it. Thank You Again
    Hi,

We are glad that you finally received what you deserved.

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused that seem you are in the group of the small number of players which had that special issue.

Regards

(Please use English)