Heroes of Newerth Forums

Together We Conquer/ Event June 2017 - points don't count

Together We Conquer/ Event June 2017 - points don't count

I have played a few games already with friends and my points don't count i should have around 4-5 points added to the ones i have already from yesterday. The bug is occurring only today. I've talked with a few people they have the same issue. Please inform us on the situation!

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by polecat08 View Post
    I have played a few games already with friends and my points don't count i should have around 4-5 points added to the ones i have already from yesterday. The bug is occurring only today. I've talked with a few people they have the same issue. Please inform us on the situation!
    Hello,

I checked on the point ladder and it seems like all due points have been added to the respective accounts. If points still don't count for you, then please keep track of every point that you should have and their respective Match IDs.

Cheers,
    smokin24
    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

Discord: Raezhen#9878
    Dwayne
    Raedhen N. Cabel |
    Forum Moderator (Community and Events)

It's very interesting, can you introduce me a little more?

คาสิโนออนไลน์

Final warning

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Final warning

Quote Originally Posted by omarza-5 View Post
    It's very interesting, can you introduce me a little more?

คาสิโนออนไลน์
    [WARNING]

Next will be 2nd infraction to you if you continue pumping old thread or simply post or comment something.

Bear in mind, 2nd infraction mean for single post you against the Forum Rules.

if more than 1 post mean you will be straight away get
    Ban Permanent from posting anything in this Forum.

IGN: ``TL_ADMlN``

(I'll be here if there's any Major, Serious Technical Issues, Server connections and Annual Major Tournament)

Any urgent and major issue that were not being entertain, you may highlight the matters again at below Facebook link
    Garena Heroes of Newerth SEA
    (Please use English)