Heroes of Newerth Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Puuhi View Post
    And there's the problem. Thread starter, rapliza, didn't knew the purpose of "NO HELP" button on the UI.

I find it amusing that he or "his sister" is playing HoN and once they don't understand how this and that really stuff works, he will just post a rant without educating himself first.

Like a townsfolk seeing a flying engine for the first time and scream around "WITCH!, A WITCH!".

So wow you're still exist and did I asked your help? I felt only replied to the admins but not for you

And also stop replying to my post when you want to argue you're only want is to make my post worse with you wrong ideas

You only watching the stage but not backstage yet!
    Last edited by rapliza2009; 11-03-17 at 02:47 PM.
    >>True gamer is always be respectful<<

Quote Originally Posted by rapliza2009 View Post
    also there's no.. no help option in the settings my sister checked it even through the search tab
    This part exactly is enough to point out that you or your so-called sister is/are blind or dumb enough to find it. IT IS LOCATED ON THE GAMEPLAY UI/ SCREEN and from your team mate's UI, it is on RED LIGHT.

I ENCIRCLED IT FOR YOU FFS.

This part exactly is enough to point out that you or your so-called sister is/are blind or dumb enough to find it. IT IS LOCATED ON THE GAMEPLAY UI/ SCREEN and from your team mate's UI, it is on RED LIGHT.

I ENCIRCLED IT FOR YOU FFS.

Are you insult me? that you mentioned dumb? my sister got a better gameplay that proven the player is cheating but this one is another that soon to be reported.

Are you freely want to insult me every to what I did post? That you are in "Personal attack" and as I told this hon and post that I played dota2.

Please stop replying to insult the post because you are using "Personal attack" in Infraction Table point many times in any post that you made every my profile can be seen to your bad personality.
    Last edited by rapliza2009; 11-03-17 at 10:52 PM.

With all due respect, your understanding capabilities and intelligence do deserve to be insulted.

With all due respect, your understanding capabilities and intelligence do deserve to be insulted.

Oh really? did my 1st comment insult you? or you made your 1st insult? because at many times you comment with insulted words.. is already "Personal attack" before I replied, is that you called respect? don't cover your mistake. uneducated manner

You're already out of this post while I mentioned at 1st comment "admins" then why are you here? to insult? you got a disrespect manner to insult even you are not mention here.. you just came here to showoff even you don't have that answer tsk tsk.
    Last edited by rapliza2009; 12-03-17 at 02:28 AM.

Funny how you are always posting rant/hateful threads yet the answer to your own questions are really obvious and have always been presented to you but still you don't accept the EXACT answer given to you.

And geez, you really do deserve to be insulted. See how you manage to screw every thread you made? Even the answers from the staff, you aren't accepting it.

And yeah. Here's another one.

Funny how you are always posting rant/hateful threads yet the answer to your own questions are really obvious and have always been presented to you but still you don't accept the EXACT answer given to you.

And geez, you really do deserve to be insulted. See how you manage to screw every thread you made? Even the answers from the staff, you aren't accepting it.

And yeah. Here's another one.

Oh please you did not even accept that I did not mention you at 1st post every I post means you should not be in that post but still showing? to make an insult words, also "Personal attack + "Image abuse"(using your meme) + "Harassment abusive content" (using your meme) insulting the Infraction Table against the hon admins is your biggest mistake.

I told them how to find the way by not using insult words because I respect them to clean out the hackers, so please stop using your insult personality and leave while I did warn you
    Last edited by rapliza2009; 12-03-17 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rapliza2009 View Post
    leave while I did warn you

I am fully aware of the infraction list dummy but golly, you scare me. *giggles*

And another one...

Because repeated playback will not display the cursor. Hi, thanks for getting me into the system. slot online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12