Heroes of Newerth Forums

Garena Hon Gold member and no Gold member whtt different

Garena Hon Gold member and no Gold member whtt different

Garena Hon Gold member and no Gold member whtt different,May i know it ?Before Garena
    hon if got Gold Member have Taunt,but now change patch already...so...wht different???

Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.  

Taunt will be disabled for non-gold members from Official Launch onwards.

Players would have to purchase gold membership or the taunt item in store in order to have access to the Taunt feature in-game.
    My comments do not represent any organization or entity that I am/was bonded with. They are entirely personal comments made in direct to whom I am referring to with no intention of murder.

But...at Store ..can buy free taunt at devou Alt side wor

That is for free.
    My comments do not represent any organization or entity that I am/was bonded with. They are entirely personal comments made in direct to whom I am referring to with no intention of murder.

When I made a new account, it was instantly a gold member. Is that intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Denunci View Post
    When I made a new account, it was instantly a gold member. Is that intended?
    Only in-game gold member shield, not your Garena membership status.

Quote Originally Posted by tehgoh View Post
    Garena Hon Gold member and no Gold member whtt different,May i know it ?Before Garena
    hon if got Gold Member have Taunt,but now change patch already...so...wht different???
    Mod, don't give trivial answers.
    Taunt is trivial.

The advantages of a GOLD MEMBER is, you have access to better servers (See those SGVIP, GVIP, MYVIP?).
    Aside from that, you are on a priority queue in Matchmaking.
    I heard you can even join PUB games even if 10/10 -> not sure on this. I just remember reading it somewhere.
    I bet there's already a thread with all the answers so pls use the SEARCH next time.
    My MOD Thread [Link]

Quote Originally Posted by flintbeasty View Post
    Taunt is trivial.

The advantages of a GOLD MEMBER is, you have access to better servers (See those SGVIP, GVIP, MYVIP?).
    I heard you can even join PUB games even if 10/10 -> not sure on this. I just remember reading it somewhere.
    I bet there's already a thread with all the answers so pls use the SEARCH next time.
    I dont think i get priority for MM servers lurh.... Sometimes when 12xxx+ online also take longer then my normal member friends to join games....

Interested in trying Leagues of Legends? Use my refer link pl0x~! CLICK ME!! XD

Roaming Witch Slayer guide !!! Link!

at MM afternoon time ..finding ppl match so hard .... -.- sometime want wait 1 hour -.-

tehgoh, this isn't the proper thread to post your issue... but anyway, the thing is, due to the number of players online, it is indeed hard finding a match so pls be patient. Servers will be shipped before you know it ;p GLUCK!
    IGN: Twentieth

Quote Originally Posted by Himura.Kenshee View Post
    I dont think i get priority for MM servers lurh.... Sometimes when 12xxx+ online also take longer then my normal member friends to join games....
    Did I ever say Garena has no bugs, and perfectly working? Guess not.
    I just stated a fact, if it's not working, not my fault. That's what they posted.
    My MOD Thread [Link]

Gold members are entitled to the following:

1) Gold membership status in-game. (Gold name and Golden shield)
    2) Access to Taunt feature.

All the above privileges will cease once your gold membership expires.

Also, there is another type of membership known as the VIP membership. It is a special membership status with special perks such as the ability to enter games even when it is full. More details on this will be released in time to come.
    Last edited by Auph; 22-06-11 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flintbeasty View Post
    Taunt is trivial.

Source please.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

Quote Originally Posted by GG.MaRs View Post

12. What exactly are the features of VIP?
    Earlier access to new heroes
    Host low latency games on VIP servers (Only VIP can host games on VIP servers. Normal users will be able to join games hosted on VIP servers)
    Priority access to game even it's full
    Gold shield status
    Taunt ability in game
    More options in match making
    Only a VIP (take note, this is DIFFERENT from a Gold Membership) Membership will allow you access to host on VIP servers. No where in MaRs' post says that you'll get priority in MM queues.

On the other hand, Gold Membership gives you a Gold Shield and access to Taunt. If you're going to try to correct someone, make sure you get your facts straight.
    Last edited by Eithrill; 22-06-11 at 11:40 PM.

Aka Afterburn.

UID: 4420868
    IGN: Afterburn

[MODS] Forum Moderator - Phillipines

earlier access to heroes LOL I dont like wer that is going.

oic...i will go buy gold member ><

This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Quote Originally Posted by tehgoh View Post
    oic...i will go buy gold member ><
    Question answered.

@Flintbeasty, please do not attempt to correct the moderators with wrong informations when we have already given the correct and official informations.

Thread closed.