Here's a simple tutorial on how to hide your online status in-game (in short, become invisible).
You know there's a lot reason(s) why I came up with this simple trick (which is old) so I'm going to give you some few.
- First, is I don't want to play with some of my buddies so I had to hide my online status.
- Second, my anxiety triggers sometimes and just want to afk in-game.
- Third, i'm an introvert kind of person which means there are times that I don't want to hangout and talk with friends (which means I just want to play solo).
So, this is how you do it:
- Login to your Garena account.
- Launch Heroes of Newerth via Garena.
- When you're already in-game, launch the console window by pressing Ctrl + F8
- Type disconnect and press enter.
- On the next line, type login_invisible 1 and press enter.
- And after that.. On the next line, type login and press enter.
- That's it!
You may notice that you've gone online after a match. Just to be sure, repeat the procedure I have given.