Heroes of Newerth Forums

How-To: Purchase Gold Coins

[MODS] Forum Moderator

How-To: Purchase Gold Coins

Hello, fellow community member!

In order to purchase some awesome store items, such as ultimate avatars, etc., you'll need gold. This thread will guide you on how to purchase gold coins, for them to be used at the Goblin Shop.

Before you continue, be sure that you already have your shells with you. You will not be able to purchase gold without shells. You'll be converting those shells to gold, and this guide is going to teach you on how to do that.

(Note: This is a repost from the original guide here.)

Explanations for each number is shown below.

01 'Buy Coins'
    Once you are in HoN Store, click on 'Buy Coins'. (Please ensure that you have topped up shells into your account, else proceed to top up @ pay.garena.com.)

02 'Purchase For'
    If you are exchanging gold coins for yourself, choose 'Myself', or if you are exchanging gold coins for your friends, choose 'A Friend'. (Please ensure that you have keyed in your friend's nickname correctly as once they are sent, the transaction is irreversible.)

Note: Purchasing gold coins for friends have now been disabled.

03 'Choose'
    Select the amount you would like to exchange.

04 'Submit'
    Once you are sure you have selected the options correctly, click 'Submit Purchase'. (Please note that there will be no more confirmation after clicking 'Submit Purchase', thus please ensure the step 1 to step 3 are correctly submitted or keyed in.)

---
    Image Credit:
    http://hon.garena.com/guides/getting-started/game-interface/store-interface/gold-coins-purchase
    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

Discord: Raezhen#9878
    Dwayne
    Raedhen N. Cabel |
    Forum Moderator (Community and Events)

Umm hey hey hey .... you from Gen San. right ? sooo where do you usually buy Gshells sir? I come from Talisay um are there gshells on netopia?

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by anuxii View Post
    Umm hey hey hey .... you from Gen San. right ? sooo where do you usually buy Gshells sir? I come from Talisay um are there gshells on netopia?
    Yes.
    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.

Dwayne
    Raedhen N. Cabel |

why i cant buy coins now?? i got 100 gshells but i cant exchange it right now..

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_bungotmo View Post
    why i cant buy coins now?? i got 100 gshells but i cant exchange it right now..
    Hello,

Can you please provide screenshots? Have you tried sending hon@garena.com an email?

Dwayne
    Raedhen N. Cabel |

Im new here

Im new here

can you help me? How to get coins