Heroes of Newerth Forums

How to test Ultimate avatar with full effects from avatars collection?

How to test Ultimate avatar with full effects from avatars collection?

I want to know how Lightning Cold is able to test ultimate avatars with full collections of alternate avatars? Or example, testing Ravenor ultimate avatar with all the Evil series unlocked, I wanna test the special edition effects lol.

I try SpawnUnit2 Hero_Ravenor.Alt5 0 1 1 1700 1000 but I can only test the avatar and its items build effects, cant test the full special effects when you unlock Set, Camazotz, Ellonia Ymir, Voodoo Hel, Soulstealer Hades

I guess we cant try with special effect of the full set..unless we own it..thats the only way..im pretty sure XD
    but el diablo special effect is damn hot :3

I believe one of the reasons on him having a channel on youtube is getting money from it (through ads views) then using it to buy Avatars to show it to the viewers to make them decide if its worth buying.

I don't think it's like this. Because even on Internation HoN, all the Evil series avatars havent released yet.....how can LightningCold buy all hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalmask View Post
    I don't think it's like this. Because even on Internation HoN, all the Evil series avatars havent released yet.....how can LightningCold buy all hahaha
    Answer: CBT

Everything is released in CBT first even avatars to make sure they are perfectly working w/o animation glitches before they are released in the official client.

Quote Originally Posted by makcibe View Post
    Answer: CBT

Everything is released in CBT first even avatars to make sure they are perfectly working w/o animation glitches before they are released in the official client.
    ^ this

and yes you can still access the hon store inside CBT client BUT if you play on the official client with the same account, your account would still have the items from the CBT but it will be "locked"/unusable until the items from CBT are implemented on the official client. And you guys keep wondering where the "teaser" pictures of alt avatars come from, CBT obviously

You can try ultimate avatar effects but sadly without the collection effect. Elsewhere, grab the code here and enter it in practice mode - but wait, when i buy an item i dont get the effect! Also note that you need to die once before the ultimate avatar effect would appear.

For collections, just check LightningCold's videos for information. He is from CBT and is allowed by S2 to do those stuff, so dont worry :3

formerly known as SiZzLinG`HoT
    Clan Leader: Dreox eSports | UID: 63836631 | BoN Moderator | Signature Creation Thread