Heroes of Newerth Forums

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Useful FAQ for the Jackpot. Win anything amazing yet?

Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.  
    [GM] Garena Staff

Useful FAQ for the Jackpot. Win anything amazing yet?

Quick link to this FAQ: http://bit.ly/honjackpothelp
    Link to JACKPOT: http://jackpot.hon.garena.com

--------------------
    Some useful FAQs:
    --------------------

1. The jackpot is a sure win. At the very least, you will get Gold Coins/ Legacy.

2. If you win more than 1 Legacy prize, these will stack. They will start on the day you win them.

3. You cannot use the avatars if you do not own the heroes.

4. If you win an avatar that you already own, you will receive Legacy or Gold Coins instead.

5. You cannot use the Celebration Taunt if you don't have a basic Taunt.

6. Normally it takes around an hour for the prize to reflect in your account. Always close the game and re-launch for your account to refresh.

7. This event will end on 21st April 2013.

What you should do if you don't receive your avatars after 1 hour and you have tried to re-launch the game:

1. Check your HoN Store, not the Learnatorium. Check for a Green Tick next to the Avatar you have won.

2. If there is no Green Tick, send an email to hon@garena.com
    Edited for Emphasis: Email, not post here, not PM the GMs. EMAIL!

3. Email should contain 3 things: Screenshot that you have not received the items (see below), your UID and your In Game Nickname. To make it unbelievably easy, I am going to give you a format.

Email Subject:
    Jackpot Prizes Not Received

Email Body:
    Dear Customer Support,

I have won <prize> from the Jackpot on <date & time> but it is not reflected in the Store. I have attached my Play History and a screenshot that shows I did not receive the <prize> in the HoN Store. Please help to flush my Store.

IGN:
    UID:
    Prize Won:
    4. Alternative D-I-Y Self Help Option: If you still have not received the avatar after 24 hours and you HAVE the hero (not just the avatar), there is a high possibility your Store will refresh with the Avatar successfully reflected if you buy something from the Store. (For example, buy a Symbol/Account Icon)

Last edited by GM_Eluna; 27-03-13 at 04:08 PM.

We at Garena, are committed to provide the best service and gaming experience to our players. We are ever-improving; your favorite games publisher.
    -----------------------------

Likes & Support Needed!
    http://www.facebook.com/GM.Eluna| https://twitter.com/GM_Eluna

Until when is this event maam Eluna? My payday is on the 27th. ~_~

Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.  
    [GM] Garena Staff

This event will end on 21st April 2013.

We at Garena, are committed to provide the best service and gaming experience to our players. We are ever-improving; your favorite games publisher.
    -----------------------------

Likes & Support Needed!
    http://www.facebook.com/GM.Eluna| https://twitter.com/GM_Eluna

So it is an unfortunate situation for legacy player if they win the legacy jackpot...which means nothing to them? @@

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Eluna View Post
    Some useful FAQs:
    1. The jackpot is a sure win. At the very least, you will get Gold Coins/ Legacy.
    2. If you win more than 1 Legacy prize, these will stack. They will start on the day you win them.
    3. You cannot use the avatars if you do not own the heroes.
    4. If you win an avatar that you already own, you will receive Legacy or Gold Coins instead.
    5. Normally it takes around an hour for the prize to reflect in your account. Always close the game and re-launch for your account to refresh.
    6. This event will end on 21st April 2013.

What you should do if you don't receive your avatars after 1 hour and you have tried to re-launch the game:
    1. Check your HoN Store, not the Learnatorium. Check for a Green Tick next to the Avatar you have won.
    2. If there is no Green Tick, send an email to hon@garena.com
    3. Email should contain 3 things: Screenshot that you have not received the items (see below), your UID and your In Game Nickname.

I can't wait to try this out.
    Keep learning, keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Eluna View Post
    Some useful FAQs:

5. Normally it takes around an hour for the prize to reflect in your account. Always close the game and re-launch for your account to refresh.
    its seem like the avatars wont be creditted as long as you didnt mail it...it take a few min for legacy and gold coins to be creditted tho..

so legacy accounts have an disadvantage to this promo?
    UID:3643814

IGN:Critical7

I bought 2 tokens and I won Vindi alt , and Gutbuster. After a few minutes I open HoN and check the store and noticed that these 2 alts got "green ticks" on it. After I started to play and picked vindi, but when I choose Judge vindi alt, it is locked. -- I can't use them! help D:

UID : 2317817 / IGN :
    larkdrain / "My HoN Chibi Artworks"

Quote Originally Posted by larkdrain View Post
    I bought 2 tokens and I won Vindi alt , and Gutbuster. After a few minutes I open HoN and check the store and noticed that these 2 alts got "green ticks" on it. After I started to play and picked vindi, but when I choose Judge vindi alt, it is locked. -- I can't use them! help D:
    email hon@garena.com.. you will be fine once they refresh your acc..

I already have all heroes, so the legacy is useless... No compensation for that?

I bought 2 tokens and I won Gutbuster, and a 3day legacy. After a few minutes I open HoN and check the store and noticed that Gutbuster don't have any "green ticks" on it. After I started to play and picked berzerker, but when I choose Gutbuster Berzerker alt, it is locked. -- I can't use them! help :3

I didn't receive my reward yesterday....

I didn't receive my reward yesterday....

I bought 2 tokens and I won Gutbuster, and a 3day legacy. After a few minutes I open HoN and check the store and noticed that Gutbuster don't have any "green ticks" on it. After I started to play and picked berzerker, but when I choose Gutbuster Berzerker alt, it is locked. -- I can't use them! help :3

UID:
    IGN: GarDat

so as a legacy account user , do we get a compensation if we win legacy in the jackpot , since we dont need them anymore can we get gold coin instead of legacy again ?

How to unlock hope? U have hope witch slayer...

btw where is the link for the jackpot spin i cant seem to find it in hon site no links in announcements also
    UID:3643814

IGN:Critical7

how to know whether legacy status is activated on your account??

Quote Originally Posted by b66326 View Post
    how to know whether legacy status is activated on your account??
    All non-EA heroes should be available to be picked
    Currently not-MIA

Guess I have to email huh?

Too bad imma legacy player. And, looking forward to getting 1000 shells for this. Hhahaha Want that Sileena. Haha.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast