Heroes of Newerth Forums

Cant Play HoN - USA - No Icon in Garena Plus - Can Start Manualy But Says Need Garena

Cant Play HoN - USA - No Icon in Garena Plus - Can Start Manualy But Says Need Garena

Hello, Just installed HoN again today (played beta) and now we got this Garena Plus Thingy. Made a new Account downloaded and installed, but the only icons are Perfect World 2. When i click that and then click the game box in the upper left there are no other icons for me to drag like HON. But if i manually browse my files i can find the HON folder and start HON, but this wont let me play because it says i need to have garena plus running (which i do) please help wierd wierd wierd, dont understand why they stuck a buggy client on this game

You cannot play HON due to region problem. I'm not sure if Garena has blocked the IP coming from US, but you can try heading to:

Settings > Region > Region Settings > Set it to whichever region that your internet can cope.

Else

Sorry to say, you cannot play Garena HON (SEA). You need to download the International Version (CIS) and install it.

PS: There is a search function. I'm just dropping by since I have nothing much on going.
    Last edited by DiGiLive; 28-01-13 at 03:06 PM.
    Garena Username : DiGiLive
    Garena UID : 79483823
    HON IGN : DiGiLive

plss help to play hon