Heroes of Newerth Forums

HoN Garena Keeps Crashing

HoN Garena Keeps Crashing

For some reason my HoN keeps crashing, its pretty irratating to restart the game and reconnect to games. I've tried reinstalling the game, restarting my computer and reinstalling Garena Messenger, but none of em works, i keep crashing in every game i play. issit cuz of the settings?

Plz help me, i want to play this awesome game with my friends but are unable to.....

Quote Originally Posted by sinisteraurora View Post
    For some reason my HoN keeps crashing, its pretty irratating to restart the game and reconnect to games. I've tried reinstalling the game, restarting my computer and reinstalling Garena Messenger, but none of em works, i keep crashing in every game i play. issit cuz of the settings?

Plz help me, i want to play this awesome game with my friends but are unable to.....
    lol same here :|

same here. i usually play at max settings(since my com is able to support) but hon keeps crashing every 5 mins or so. i got banned in a few games as a result. i reduced game settings to medium and the crashing became less frequent but still at the rate of at least one every game. the crash can be random but usually at the beginning of the game and during battles.

Com specs:

windows 7 32 bit
    2.8GHz Quad Core
    4GB RAM
    GTX275
    asus xonar u1 soundcard

same here~!
    i've been playing this game for 3 days and it keep crash like every 5-10 mins.
    does any1 know how to solve this problem...?
    please, help us

Eh somebody, please help, seriously. I've juz recently reinstalled the game after the patch, and same as always the game crashes. My latest crash was during the start b4 the creeps were out, crashes, when i tried re-connecting, Crashed again when it loaded finish, and the second time, same problem. SOMEBODY HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

seriously after the picking phase i had d same expirience i cant play hon since they release the new patch whats up gms? can you pls help us out here???? pls try to chk things before ignoring us geeezuzzz.....

Marquis of Newerth

Please don't bump year old threads.

You could make a new one with the similar topic.

Thread Closed.
    IGN: Shouz