Heroes of Newerth Forums

Leaver.

Leaver.

I saw the FAQ, i found nothing about being branded as a leaver. Is there a way to remove it? I just wonder even though I'm no leaver myself. Or should I say not branded yet as a leaver. Thank you!

Hi!Well, yes, if ever you do leave a game - whether it's MatchMaking or Public - you leaver percentage (can be found or viewed in your statistics) will increase. If ever - and I hope it won't - your leaver percentage will reach to 5% (last I checked it was - 5%) you won't be able to play MatchMaking Games any longer. >.<

There are two ways to remove it - you can play the required number of games - without leaving or you can easily top up shells and exchange them to gold to be able to purchase the stat reset option in the in-game store.

better not to go rage quit or ur leaver % will increase :3 ...

Yup don't be a leaver or you'll be stuck in pub games for a long time.

Btw leaving in midwars also count in leaver %, just saying since not everyone is aware of it yet - coz I just had a game where one of my teammates ragequit after a few minutes because another one is using scout in midwar O.o (this ignorant person btw must have not read the forums about strategies etc) this will simply be a loss for him and I checked his status . . . a few more leaves and he will be stuck in pub for like hundreds of games lol

No matter how bad a game is, don't leave. Like, really. and I reckon that stat reset can only be bought with gold

Oh, so how many games should be? Because even spectating/mentoring counts as a leave. How will I know the number of games to be played? And for sure, since I can't play on match making, I will play on public games right?

Quote Originally Posted by theweak99 View Post
    Oh, so how many games should be? Because even spectating/mentoring counts as a leave. How will I know the number of games to be played? And for sure, since I can't play on match making, I will play on public games right?
    When you enter HoN check your status - to the right of your game token number there is a button 'View Statistics' that will bring open your whole stats records (normal,casual, pub games), the number of games you've played, disconnect numbers and leaver %. It's in % so you gotta do a little math comparing it to the total number of games you've played.

As for the leaver % threshold that makes you a leaver and cannot join mm . . . I dunno now but it's the % reference written in the small confirmation box when you are about to disconnect from a game.

as for spectate/mentor, when you disconnect there will be this warning of increased leaver %, but actually when you disconnect you don't get that percentage, check it on the same 'view statistics' screen

Quote Originally Posted by Theronz View Post
    When you enter HoN check your status - to the right of your game token number there is a button 'View Statistics' that will bring open your whole stats records (normal,casual, pub games), the number of games you've played, disconnect numbers and leaver %. It's in % so you gotta do a little math comparing it to the total number of games you've played.

As for the leaver % threshold that makes you a leaver and cannot join mm . . . I dunno now but it's the % reference written in the small confirmation box when you are about to disconnect from a game.

as for spectate/mentor, when you disconnect there will be this warning of increased leaver %, but actually when you disconnect you don't get that percentage, check it on the same 'view statistics' screen
    As I expect. So the percentage will be deducted if I have many games which I didn't left?

[MODS] Senior Forum Moderator

Yes.

As a rule of thumb: the leaver system tolerates one leave per 21 matches. Any higher would make you register as a leaver. You can do the math.
    Take the Garena ISP Survey Here to help us improve Garena!

this is a funny tread for me since i need to leave 125 games to be counted as a leaver =D
    IGN:`KenZo`
    UID:66324673