Heroes of Newerth Forums

UI interface mod

UI interface mod

Are we allowed to customized our UI? are the tricks found in HoN forums still applicable in Garena?

As far as I know, UI changes isn't any tricks so it's legit to use. But referring it as "tricks" slightly hints you found some loophole mod. Maybe clarify the mod you're referring to would help tons.

       [ 42836764|Chiprel ]
          Hero Design: Shishio | Galatea | Morph

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bartowzki View Post
    Are we allowed to customized our UI? are the tricks found in HoN forums still applicable in Garena?
    Yes, I am sure it is not an issue, as long as you don't exploit bugs to the game, and also the MODS provided by the community of Int. HoN works for Garena as well, but please do not discuss about MODDINGS, it's a third party program. Research it yourself if you want to find out more. (:

Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

Proud to be a MISCHLING/ELUNAMON
    New to HoN? Click here to view my 'Guide For Road To Success'!
    Need any assistance from me? Visit Help Center and post your queries now!

Actually, is there a rule that forbids the talk of modding on here? It's not entirely third party program and it has been officially allowed to mod and S2 even uses player-made mods to enhance their game, IE buff bar and such.

Unless gHoN have weird rule of crippling its own community. Or it is simply your own point of view on this matter.

       [ 42836764|Chiprel ]
          Hero Design: Shishio | Galatea | Morph

Quote Originally Posted by Riftshard View Post
    As far as I know, UI changes isn't any tricks so it's legit to use. But referring it as "tricks" slightly hints you found some loophole mod. Maybe clarify the mod you're referring to would help tons.
    I was asking in general and not referring to a specific mod. thus i put UI mod, i was referring to the channeling bars, rune spawner, MIA buttons and the likes.
    i called it tricks because its quite clever to use them. and also, i wouldnt waste my time to find loopholes and such, i only play and not tinker with internal software files. hehe

but, its good to know that i can use the int.Hon mods to gHon.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepySica View Post
    Yes, I am sure it is not an issue, as long as you don't exploit bugs to the game, and also the MODS provided by the community of Int. HoN works for Garena as well, but please do not discuss about MODDINGS, it's a third party program. Research it yourself if you want to find out more. (:
    i think its better if ghon open a mod forum to help people who are still new and they wanna use mods to enhance their ui and s2 allows players to use mods so i dont think is a 3rd party program its just cosmetics.
    UID: 1503901
    IGN: [SntX]`ZeaL

​OMG!!!

[MODS] Senior Forum Moderator

Yep you can use modifications, but it is not Garena's fault if you encounter problems with your HoN client because of these mods.

Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

IGN:Rokkun/Ventus

PM me if ya need help with anything