Have you ever wanted to be or do your part by contributing in a meaningful way towards the community? Or are you looking for the occasional part-time job that will pay well and provide you with the job satisfaction that you have always wanted?
Look no further!
The Heroes of Newerth Team is looking to recruit up to 20 interested parties to help us out at Heroes of Newerth events such as one-day on-site Tournaments and Events etc for residents residing in Singapore & Johor.
These Marshals will be personally handpicked and trained by us. They would then experience what it is like to work in a vibrant and youthful environment. The Heroes of Newerth Team will also inform these Marshals first-hand about upcoming events and give them priorities and benefits.
- Organize participants and ensure that they report punctually.
- Ensure event runs smoothly and assist the participants & Garena Staff when required.
- Marshal team matches and record results to Garena Staff.
- Able to act impartially and make firm decisions in the event of disputes.
- Ad-hoc duties.
- Age 18 and above (Officially 18 after your birthday)
- Able to commit actively and responsibly.
- Applicable to residents residing ONLY in Singapore & Johor Bahru
- Must be able to speak English
If you are interested, you may register here!
Hope to hear from you soon!