Heroes of Newerth Forums

Hello can anyone help me with this problem?

Hello can anyone help me with this problem?

When i'm inside hon, my mouse cursor stuck at the middle and it wont move. i really wanna play hon but i cant due to this mouse cursor problem.

Hi,

Does this only occur in-game?
    Can you move your mouse cursor when you have not connected to a match yet? (I.e. in the lobby)

If you are unable to move your cursor only when you're in-game, try disabling any mods that you might have active.
    There might be a conflict, thus causing the error; that's assuming you're using mods.

Please do let us know if this helps.
    Thank you

lobby also cannot move the mouse cursor.

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by AdeleLJY View Post
    lobby also cannot move the mouse cursor.
    Before you start Heroes Of Newerth, your mouse cursor can move???

Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

Whiners Never Satisfy.

[MODS] Forum Moderator

Try follow bottom steps,
    In order to fix the problem where the mouse is displaying incorrectly ingame or is unable to be moved, perform these steps in this order.

1. Go to Control Panel>Appearance And Personilazation>Make text or other items smaller or Larger>Set to "Smaller - 100%"

If this does not work,
    2. Right click HoN > Properties > Compatibility > Make sure Disable display scaling on high DPI settings is UNTICKED

3. Try changing your ingame resolution, If you are can't click in the ingame menu to change resolution, you can manually change your resolution by editing your startup.cfg located as default in C:\Users\Public\Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game

Source:
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?335108-Mouse-Stuck-Offset-SOLUTION

Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.

Whiners Never Satisfy.

1. Go to Control Panel>Appearance And Personilazation>Make text or other items smaller or Larger>Set to "Smaller - 100%"

control panel dont have this appearance and personilazation thing. only have appearance and themes. the 3rd step is unticked.

[MODS] Forum Moderator

control panel dont have this appearance and personilazation thing. only have appearance and themes. the 3rd step is unticked.
    1. The first step is click the "Control Panel" from "Start", then click "Display", and set it to "Smaller - 100%".
    And what you mean by "3rd step is unticked"??

Whiners Never Satisfy.

i still dont really understand step 1 cause i cant find anything about font thing and set it to smaller - 100% 3rd step unticked means i dont know how to do.

[MODS] Forum Moderator - Phillipines

i still dont really understand step 1 cause i cant find anything about font thing and set it to smaller - 100% 3rd step unticked means i dont know how to do.
    unticked means unchecked
    This isn't chess...it's dominoes.

when play hon my mouse cursor doesnt not show up but my mouse is still functiona. how do i fix this?