Heroes of Newerth Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1

    K2 Exception Crash

    jchan6407's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jun 2010
    • Location:Digital World
    • Posts:39

    K2 Exception Crash

    I have no idea what was going on but before the new update I was able to start into HoN log in screen. But now I keep getting the crash report. I've check some forum about deleting the HoN folder in document and I also tried to reinstall HoN, yet still not working

    below is the crash dump file:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?09lql8quwi4av44

  2. #2

    jchan6407's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jun 2010
    • Location:Digital World
    • Posts:39

    seems like no one wanna help

  3. #3

    i have a problem of K2 Exception crash too....
    none of the moderator want to care about it....

  4. #4

    babyhady's Avatar

    • Join Date:Aug 2010
    • Location:Malaysia
    • Posts:9

    same problem with me. any one pls help

  5. #5

    jchan6407's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jun 2010
    • Location:Digital World
    • Posts:39

    haiz, i gotten the beta key also no use...cant play de

  6. #6

    jchan6407's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jun 2010
    • Location:Digital World
    • Posts:39

    been awhile im waiting for answer or reply yet no mod did

  7. #7

    TheTelos's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jul 2010
    • Location:Underground
    • Posts:770

    Try to download Advance System Care, and clean your pc... then try to reinstall GHoN again...

  8. #8

    thats how stupid Garena is...cant fix a simple issue and take note even MODS nor GMs seems not even try to take care of this error and i reported this error already and some of Mods here are so STUPID and closed the thread. F-ck Jagiwe hope you die sooner or later

  9. #9

    TheTelos's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jul 2010
    • Location:Underground
    • Posts:770

    Quote Originally Posted by tsong15 View Post
    thats how stupid Garena is...cant fix a simple issue and take note even MODS nor GMs seems not even try to take care of this error and i reported this error already and some of Mods here are so STUPID and closed the thread. F-ck Jagiwe hope you die sooner or later
    Someone's angrraaaaaaaay...
    Are you having the same problems? Did you try to clean it up with the program i said earlier?

  10. #10

    FalseError's Avatar

    • Join Date:Sep 2010
    • Location:KL , Malaysia
    • Posts:44

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTelos View Post
    Someone's angrraaaaaaaay...
    Are you having the same problems? Did you try to clean it up with the program i said earlier?
    I think the error that they are having is not about virus or something that is affecting their computer from launching GHoN.
    I don't know if Moderator really ignore him but the last time I request for help someone came and trying to help .
    IGN : CharSiuBao
    What dosen't kills you , makes you stronger .

  11. #11

    babyhady's Avatar

    • Join Date:Aug 2010
    • Location:Malaysia
    • Posts:9

    same problem with me.. every single match got crash. even im watching reply also crash.. -.-

  12. #12

    TheTelos's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jul 2010
    • Location:Underground
    • Posts:770

    Quote Originally Posted by FalseError View Post
    I think the error that they are having is not about virus or something that is affecting their computer from launching GHoN.
    I don't know if Moderator really ignore him but the last time I request for help someone came and trying to help .
    I'm sorry to say that Advance System Care is not an antivirus, it's a cleaning program... I suggested it to him so that when he uninstalls GHoN, he should use that in order for the registry and any other temporary files to be cleaned, thus giving the installer a fresh new start...

  13. #13

    Jagiwe's Avatar
    [MODS] Forum Moderator
    • Join Date:May 2010
    • Location:Im From Otaku Land Where Dreams Come True When u Imagine it !
    • Posts:2,411

    Quote Originally Posted by tsong15 View Post
    thats how stupid Garena is...cant fix a simple issue and take note even MODS nor GMs seems not even try to take care of this error and i reported this error already and some of Mods here are so STUPID and closed the thread. F-ck Jagiwe hope you die sooner or later
    Nicely done.

    Were already spamming Mars with emails regarding this issue and we cant ruin Mars vacation.

    Note :
    @tsong15
    Infracted, this should be your 4th infraction = Banned for 1 month here in forums.
    Last edited by Jagiwe; 16-09-10 at 07:45 PM.

    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the

    view of Garena or any of its staff.


    Jagiwe: Email links removed due to privacy reasons

    Queen City of the South, Cebu City

    My Stats : MMR


  14. #14

    FalseError's Avatar

    • Join Date:Sep 2010
    • Location:KL , Malaysia
    • Posts:44

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagiwe View Post
    Infracted, this should be your 4th infraction = Banned for 1 month here in forums.
    I know the way he said it is abit bad but , come on .. pity him .
    He has been spamming for help and now got banned in forums .
    He can't play HoN barely he want to stay in forums anyways .
    IGN : CharSiuBao
    What dosen't kills you , makes you stronger .

  15. #15

    Jagiwe's Avatar
    [MODS] Forum Moderator
    • Join Date:May 2010
    • Location:Im From Otaku Land Where Dreams Come True When u Imagine it !
    • Posts:2,411

    Quote Originally Posted by FalseError View Post
    I know the way he said it is abit bad but , come on .. pity him .
    He has been spamming for help and now got banned in forums .
    He can't play HoN barely he want to stay in forums anyways .
    Its his fault i already told him about his issue being look already and yet what he did is insult me on his thread, im forced to close his thread cause he was already raging and making the thread as his personally troll instead asking for help, yes i know its already 2 weeks and his problem is not yet solved but still i'm already spamming Mars with emails just to let his problems go through. Not all the time Mars can look on his problem he's so busy, there are bunch of problems need to be done 1st.

    But im pretty sure the tech team is already doing something about this problem so please bear with it.
    Last edited by Jagiwe; 16-09-10 at 09:11 PM.

    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the

    view of Garena or any of its staff.


    Jagiwe: Email links removed due to privacy reasons

    Queen City of the South, Cebu City

    My Stats : MMR


  16. #16

    jchan6407's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jun 2010
    • Location:Digital World
    • Posts:39

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTelos View Post
    Try to download Advance System Care, and clean your pc... then try to reinstall GHoN again...
    i been using ASC pro 3.7 for few months, so not working. And those way posted in forum like deleting HoN folder from doc&set is the same

    Quote Originally Posted by babyhady View Post
    same problem with me.. every single match got crash. even im watching reply also crash.. -.-
    at least u can get into game...i cant even start the game from the messenger...

    this problem start bugging me since the messenger update..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagiwe View Post
    Its his fault i already told him about his issue being look already and yet what he did is insult me on his thread, im forced to close his thread cause he was already raging and making the thread as his personally troll instead asking for help, yes i know its already 2 weeks and his problem is not yet solved but still i'm already spamming Mars with emails just to let his problems go through. Not all the time Mars can look on his problem he's so busy, there are bunch of problems need to be done 1st.

    But im pretty sure the tech team is already doing something about this problem so please bear with it.
    just dont close this thread so i can keep track of it i wonder what else i can try..ASC, reinstall, redownload...everything i tried and it still crash when i start the program...

    now the only thing in my mind is trying it out on another pc/windows...becuz i cant re-install my OS with bunch of important apps installed
    Last edited by jchan6407; 17-09-10 at 06:37 AM.

  17. #17

    TheTelos's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jul 2010
    • Location:Underground
    • Posts:770

    [jchan6407] If I were you, and I want to play HoN badly, I'll reformat my computer and try reinstalling the game again...

  18. #18

    Jagiwe's Avatar
    [MODS] Forum Moderator
    • Join Date:May 2010
    • Location:Im From Otaku Land Where Dreams Come True When u Imagine it !
    • Posts:2,411

    Quote Originally Posted by jchan6407 View Post
    i been using ASC pro 3.7 for few months, so not working. And those way posted in forum like deleting HoN folder from doc&set is the same


    at least u can get into game...i cant even start the game from the messenger...

    this problem start bugging me since the messenger update..


    just dont close this thread so i can keep track of it i wonder what else i can try..ASC, reinstall, redownload...everything i tried and it still crash when i start the program...

    now the only thing in my mind is trying it out on another pc/windows...becuz i cant re-install my OS with bunch of important apps installed
    Dont worry dude as long it doesn't violate the forum rules and stuffs.

    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the

    view of Garena or any of its staff.


    Jagiwe: Email links removed due to privacy reasons

    Queen City of the South, Cebu City

    My Stats : MMR


  19. #19

    lol... i thought i 'm the only person hu got this problem....
    i hope the moderator will solve this prob fast...
    best of luck

  20. #20

    jchan6407's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jun 2010
    • Location:Digital World
    • Posts:39

    luckily I still can play [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], so I have to bear with it until the crash problem solved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Interface K2 Exception crash
    By driv3r in forum Bug Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-12, 06:15 PM
  2. Need Help....K2 Exception Crash!
    By Ace.R3v0 in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 23-05-12, 10:35 AM
  3. K2 Exception crash
    By xLoG1T3Chx in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-12, 09:29 PM
  4. What is ''K2 Exception Crash''?
    By iGoSuu in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-12, 01:02 AM
  5. K2 Exception Crash.
    By iGoSuu in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-12-11, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •