Heroes of Newerth Forums

Mol Point 500 Silver Coins Promo Bug

Mol Point 500 Silver Coins Promo Bug

i purchased Garena Shell 500 + 500 Silver Coins (PROMO) from molpoint , i haven`t reloaded my shell but i did use the redeem code to redeem the 500 silver coins , but when i try to redeem my silver coins at honredeem.garena.com . it didnt credit 500 silver coins into my account , please attend to this matter immediately . and for future reference i did contact the mol ppoint agent by phone and they reply me this

Thank you for contating MOL.

Sorry for the inconvenient, kindly be informed that according to the publisher that the pin number still valid to reload. The pin has activated, please try again to reload to your games account.

IP04033489 Garena Shell 500 + 500 Silver Coins (PROMO) Classified Classified ff6ad-c1f91-183bd-Classified

If you have further enquiry, please do not hesitate to call our customer care officers: Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm: 603-2144 8787 or submit a request via the online customer care form.

Thank you for try being MOLePoints customer.

--
    Thanks & Regards,

Customer Service
    Customer Service Division

MOL AccessPortalBerhad[504959-U]
    Lot 07-03 & 08-03, Level 7 & 8,
    Berjaya Times Square, No.1, Jalan Imbi,
    55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Issue still haven`t resolved , im disappointed in you garena , please , do seek into this matter immediately , Thank You .

If Im not mistaken you will get the silver at the end of the promo.

[ILvC]bloodmage93 | UID: 54387844

Quote Originally Posted by catsohai View Post
    i purchased Garena Shell 500 + 500 Silver Coins (PROMO) from molpoint , i haven`t reloaded my shell but i did use the redeem code to redeem the 500 silver coins , but when i try to redeem my silver coins at honredeem.garena.com . it didnt credit 500 silver coins into my account , please attend to this matter immediately . and for future reference i did contact the mol ppoint agent by phone and they reply me this

Thank you for contating MOL.

Sorry for the inconvenient, kindly be informed that according to the publisher that the pin number still valid to reload. The pin has activated, please try again to reload to your games account.

IP04033489 Garena Shell 500 + 500 Silver Coins (PROMO) Classified Classified ff6ad-c1f91-183bd-Classified

If you have further enquiry, please do not hesitate to call our customer care officers: Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm: 603-2144 8787 or submit a request via the online customer care form.

Thank you for try being MOLePoints customer.

--
    Thanks & Regards,

Customer Service
    Customer Service Division

MOL AccessPortalBerhad[504959-U]
    Lot 07-03 & 08-03, Level 7 & 8,
    Berjaya Times Square, No.1, Jalan Imbi,
    55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

i same with u ..but i buy SHell 2000 X2 ,when myself key in Hon promo pins in Redeem System , System Show sucesful ,,,but i in game still din get any Silver COIN =.=" ai...i send mail many time to HON@GARENA.com but din solve for us sad

Quote Originally Posted by kaybe2310 View Post
    If Im not mistaken you will get the silver at the end of the promo.
    Was it suppose to be like that ? i don`t think so , because its a reload type of promo , meaning to say once you reload , u straight away get the purchased item like u reloading for your phone , in this case is which is the silver gold coin codes , once you type in , it should straight away credited into the account , isn`t that sounds more logic ? correct me if im wrong . Thank You o.o

after waited for almost a month for them to vertify my purchase , and it seems the Garena HoN staff don give a **** on the customer , come on garena i am losing patience here , i purposely bought the shells from mol point because of the promo , such disappointment . DO NOT TURN AWAY THIS KIND OF REPORT GARENA STAFF , I DON MIND U TURNING AWAY UNRECORDED MATCH BUT THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR , PLEASE DO SEEK INTO THIS MATTER ASAP . Thank You

After almost 1 month of frustration , the garena staff has finally overcome my case , i finally received my silver coins , thanks to chuah and his staffs . Thread Close

HEY are could you teach me how you redeem the hon promo pin 2k sliver coins i not very sure how to do it
    Please and Thank You