Heroes of Newerth Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hon MOD GUIDE

Hon MOD GUIDE

-__- since many people messeged me on how to use hon mod on ghon
    1st step launch garena hon
    2nd.launch hon modman if it give u an error like could not detect heroes of newerth version it dsnt matter
    3rd. go to options and click enter hon path manually c:\program files\garena messenger\apps\hon
    4th.close hon garena
    5th. choose your mods and click file and apply mods
    if it gives u success then it worked launch g.hon play the game with your mods

IF u guys want me to upload some screenshots ill have to do them later because im on game haha
    Last edited by rbkred; 12-08-10 at 01:58 PM.

go to heroesofnewerth.com furoms to get more hon mode....

I wonder why there is still no restriction or conditions of releasing/using mod in HoN. Some mod like showing ulti range or tower range is going to make the game become unfair and in many games, the distance from moding to haking the client is very short.

This is the last staff post in this thread.  

I wonder why there is still no restriction or conditions of releasing/using mod in HoN. Some mod like showing ulti range or tower range is going to make the game become unfair and in many games, the distance from moding to haking the client is very short.
    Largely agree to this, but since its not allowed in competitive play, and since most advanced/professional players dont use them anyway, theyve never really been much of a bother. In addition, i believe tournament mode disables them.

Thanks man!, you granted the request for a layman termed guide on how to activate HON MOD! GJ
    When Life Gives You Lemons,Say f*** the lemons and bail

super thx dude!!!

screenies pls? i think mine didnt work? tried no practice mode didnt try in real game cant play for now, screenies mate

someone here who has used a quick stat or lobby stat in g.hon? i cant seem to activate the lobby stat from i.hon to g.hon

Quote Originally Posted by gameplay913 View Post
    someone here who has used a quick stat or lobby stat in g.hon? i cant seem to activate the lobby stat from i.hon to g.hon
    you cant u need to re encode that kind of mod to match with g.hon

i see, i guess i'll have to wait till someone creates a lobby stat mod for g.hon.

Permanently Suspended

Anyone here who can lend me a helping hand?

2nd.launch hon modman if it give u an error like could not detect heroes of newerth version it dsnt matter
    hurr durr !!

Permanently Suspended

Kevs926,

It seems that you are computer literate if in case you can help me with this I pmed you kindly check it if you are willing to.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kevs926 View Post
    quickstats can work

try this one

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4510208/Sephinator_Quickstats_FE2.honmod

explain how we view stats ingame if we dont have databases

Quote Originally Posted by .Nyx_ View Post
    damn, how did you figure out that subtle difference? i guess im not experienced enough (how did you find out where to pull the stats? since all you changed was the master server.)

with that info here are the other stat mods to work on garena:
    TSR
    Rizel lobby stats
    all credit on conversion goes to kevs
    NOTE: UPDATING THEM WILL BREAK THE MOD FOR GARENA, tell me if an update is needed
    10characters
    edit:
    also

credits to Flevia
    Last edited by .Nyx_; 27-08-10 at 10:12 PM.
    Playing StarCraft II? [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]? HoN? Diablo III? Or just finding a community to post and chill in? Visit www.fanaticnetworks.com now!

Permanently Suspended

I also wanted those plus channeling bars but I can't install hon mod :/

im sorry im having problem , when i open my Hon mod manager , i closed the path things . when i clicked option and pressed enter Hon path manually , and put c:\program files\garena messenger\apps\hon . it pop out .
    - Invalid path. The path you specified either does not point to a Heros of Newerth install or is inaccessible to this application.-

Could you please help me~ D:

Permanently Suspended

@SacredAeon: Have you tried the mods for yourself? Or is that just a copy paste of a screenshot?
    So far, people are having problems, I have made MODS to work in HON INT, but so far, no luck in GHON.
    Perhaps you have an extra step that you want to share?

Also, looking at the screenie, its a practice game, plus a MOD hero of Accursed. I tried TinyUI and MiniUI, but both are not working.

@.Nyx_

i'm having problem with movf and framework
    anything that doesnt use either (or both) works alright but unfortunately a lot of mods are using them
    i've tried different versions and none work, could you upload a workable movf and framework for g.hon? tyvm

btw i've seen flevia f-hud 2.0 on clanlntc stream (jedah's mod) and theyre friggin awesome
    i see you did your own modification to it (like fps number and target hero info) and they're pretty cool too
    /jealous
    Last edited by kobisjeruk; 09-09-10 at 09:26 AM.

all the mods i have been using on INT.Hon are working fine... with the exception of TSR mod... u sure u guys are doing it correctly?

post link for hon mod pls..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast