Heroes of Newerth Forums

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 70
  1. #1

    Admin do you know how to fix K2 exception?

    Admin do you know how to fix K2 exception?

    hi admin,

    I am able to login to garena messenger. When i click on HON icon, the screen when black and a pop out appeared. It says "K2 Exception-would u like to save a crash report?" and when i click No, HON will close. If I click Yes, they will save a file in my "documents/heroofnewerth" 's folder. Do you have any solution for this?

    conserned gamer

  2. #2

    Are you using latest drivers for your graphics card ?
    latest directX version ?
    Does your graphics card support HoN ?

  3. #3

    Admin! I have the same Problem?? Could you please give us the specific minimum requirements for playing HoN??? And I'm currently using windows7, 512 GE-FORCE video card. And I am already playing HoN on my computer since it was 1st released an open BETA international, and it worked well until their open BETA finished. But now I have a problem of always getting a crash report during the loading process before the game starts.

    What should I do Admin??? (ITCHING TO PLAY HoN!)

    And yeah! I just downloaded the client before the Grand Opening of HoN the date is: 8/4/2010,
    and time: 12PM.

    Try downloading it again?? Or somethings off about my computer????
    Last edited by satsugai1219; 06-08-10 at 03:36 AM.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    Are you using latest drivers for your graphics card ?
    latest directX version ?
    Does your graphics card support HoN ?
    ya. what must i do to fix it?

  5. #5

    padz535's Avatar

    • Join Date:May 2010
    • Location:Davao City, Philippines
    • Posts:34

    Well I also encounter this problem...

    Well do you use mods?..
    Because too much mods means too much memory to use for the computer so it means after you play you have to close you HoN and open again to refresh the memory used by HoN program or maybe stop using mod.^^
    That's another reason why HoN always crash when you play.


    But if not...
    I don't have a solution for that.^^
    You meet people who forget you.
    You forget people you meet.
    But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget.
    Those are your Friends.^^

  6. #6

    i have the same problem too ~_~
    any other solution for this problem?
    thnx!

  7. #7

    einfachlieben's Avatar

    • Join Date:May 2010
    • Location:Philippines
    • Posts:425

    same problem here i get the error 5 times straight in one game...


  8. #8

    hi admin,

    I am able to login to garena messenger. When i click on HON icon, the screen when black and a pop out appeared. It says "K2 Exception-would u like to save a crash report?" and when i click No, HON will close. If I click Yes, they will save a file in my "documents/heroofnewerth" 's folder. Do you have any solution for this?
    please help me i want to play

  9. #9

    da7thsin's Avatar

    • Join Date:Aug 2010
    • Location:Zambales, Philippines
    • Posts:155

    For those that cant play GHoN enter the click the website below:
    http://www.xfire.com/games/hon/Heroes_of_Newerth/

    After clicking it check the "System Requirements"
    From there you can see all the Softwares needed for your HoN
    I dont know if this will solve your problem but still try it
    "Temptation is not a sin, but an invitation to commit sin"
    IGN:da7thsin
    PSR:1600++

  10. #10

    Finally after playing with this problem somehow I managed to fix this. This what I did, see as to where the crash report is targeted at when you save it (In my case D:/Prgram Files/My Documents/Heroes of Newerth). You will see a folder there named Heroes of Newerth. Delete the whole folder and then run the game and have fun. Hope this will fix your problem to. I also reinstalled the whole game before deleting the folder but you can try not reinstalling it first.

  11. #11

    Thanks

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by krayzierhon View Post
    Finally after playing with this problem somehow I managed to fix this. This what I did, see as to where the crash report is targeted at when you save it (In my case D:/Prgram Files/My Documents/Heroes of Newerth). You will see a folder there named Heroes of Newerth. Delete the whole folder and then run the game and have fun. Hope this will fix your problem to. I also reinstalled the whole game before deleting the folder but you can try not reinstalling it first.



    Hey thanks i think I love you now dude... You Save my life.. XD thanks thanks X100

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by krayzierhon View Post
    Finally after playing with this problem somehow I managed to fix this. This what I did, see as to where the crash report is targeted at when you save it (In my case D:/Prgram Files/My Documents/Heroes of Newerth). You will see a folder there named Heroes of Newerth. Delete the whole folder and then run the game and have fun. Hope this will fix your problem to. I also reinstalled the whole game before deleting the folder but you can try not reinstalling it first.
    but mine still cannot pls tell me another solution

  13. #13

    mine also cannot pls tell me another better solution

  14. #14

    K2exemption problem still unsolved

    K2exemption problem still unsolved

    when i start hon, the folder comes back.. need help what should i do?

  15. #15

    hazimshouz's Avatar
    Marquis of Newerth
    • Join Date:Dec 2010
    • Location:Malaysia
    • Posts:2,091

    Hey!

    Try this , Uninstall and redownload the game, and re install it. Make sure you don't just use your old downloaded file because you will have the same problems.
    Source :
    http://hon.garena.com/activation_success.php

    Happy always,
    Shouz.
    Last edited by hazimshouz; 02-02-11 at 10:21 PM.

  16. #16

    I'm have the same problem. when I'm after loading game then pop up 'K2 Exception-would u like to save a crash report?'
    . The problem just start from today night ....but I'm can play it before i'm played more than 10 match ==

  17. #17

    K2 exception

    K2 exception

    listen here....i have did not just waste my RM15 for some k2 crash....admin if you have a solution...please help me....my system is....

    windows 7 ultimate 64-bit
    AMD Phenom IIx4 800 MHz
    6.00 GB RAM
    MS-7388 Motherboard
    ATI Radeon HD 3800 series graphic card
    Total hard disk size 800GB
    Direct X 10

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by hazimshouz View Post
    Hey!

    Try this , Uninstall and redownload the game, and re install it. Make sure you don't just use your old downloaded file because you will have the same problems.
    Source :
    http://hon.garena.com/activation_success.php

    Happy always,
    Shouz.
    uninstalling it about 5 times
    reinstalling it about 5 times
    redownloading it about 3 times
    how???
    still have k2 crash

  19. #19

    hazimshouz's Avatar
    Marquis of Newerth
    • Join Date:Dec 2010
    • Location:Malaysia
    • Posts:2,091

    Quote Originally Posted by BzR.KliTz View Post
    uninstalling it about 5 times
    reinstalling it about 5 times
    redownloading it about 3 times
    how???
    still have k2 crash
    After you uninstall your Garena Messenger go to MyDocuments\Garena Messenger .delete the history.data file .
    Then, delete Heroes of Newerth folder which is located in MyDocuments.
    After that, redownload your HoN (make sure you delete the old Installer).
    Lastly, reinstall your HoN using the new installer that you downloaded.

    Hope it's help.
    IGN: Shouz

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by hazimshouz View Post
    After you uninstall your Garena Messenger go to MyDocuments\Garena Messenger .delete the history.data file .
    Then, delete Heroes of Newerth folder which is located in MyDocuments.
    After that, redownload your HoN (make sure you delete the old Installer).
    Lastly, reinstall your HoN using the new installer that you downloaded.

    Hope it's help.

    i have done that....after uninstalling HON, i delete everything that has HON on it...i even cleanup my PC using CCleaner n ASC...still have same error after i download the fresh new HON...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •