Heroes of Newerth Forums

Always disconnect from chat server

Always disconnect from chat server

I think disconnect from chat server means directly disconnect from hon server right? this problem i face many times, i dunno what is wrong, maybe my internet is unstable? ISP got problem, modem setting wrong? Right now i cant even see public game or cant even MM because keep disconnect from chat server. Anyone know how to solve this? IT pro anyone? I'm from malaysia using UNIFI btw.

Disconnecting from chat server does not equate to disconnecting from HoN server/game server. It just means you can't chat/join MM queue. However you should still be able to join public games...If you get disconnected from both(chat & game server) kindly check more on your ISP side..
    Sincerely,
    `RaizeL aka XiAo.JaY

Team Trollcasting's Stream

then how do i need to fix this thing?i cant que mm and always get dc without my notice..
    hurmm help me

This happens ALWAYS?

Maybe it's your connection?

it happens every single day and multiple instances of it per day.

me also~it many times again happen!!!

same here. internet works fine.
    hon constantly gets disconnected from chatserver
    if im already in a game its fine, cus its a totally different server right?
    its just the chatserver. so annoying since you dont even get a notification or whatever when you're disconnected so you'll be like queueing in mm, gets disconnected, reconnect, repeat.
    getting into one game might even take hours because of this. lol

no respon.. i wonder what garena do to keep their customer..
    i'm also having this problem

I'm facing the same issue, however is only when other people in the house connects to the internet. Everything works fine I can surf and stream video still but I keep disconnecting from the Chat server... so I cannot join the queue.
    1st I though it was cause me and my brother were using same IP to play garena but different games and different account. I got a confirmation from customer support garena that it should not be an issue as long as both are different account logins.
    My speed test fluctuates from 13MB to 38MB so i guess that is not and issue while my ping is only 8ms.... any suggestion to what is going on?