Heroes of Newerth Forums

Disconnect from chat server problem !

Disconnect from chat server problem !

keep getting disconnects from chat server recently.. wasn't like this earlier.. any help?
    at first i thought it was my ISP's fault for having unstable connection, but then my housemates which shares the wi-fi with me have no problem with it.. so.. now i'm confused.. help.. xD

Permanently Suspended

If you are disconnecting from chat server, there is few causes.

Maybe you are spamming in the chat box.

Try to avoid spamming in the chat box.

just go to console mode by pressing ctrl+f8 and type chatconnect

Quote Originally Posted by Legion102 View Post
    If you are disconnecting from chat server, there is few causes.

Maybe you are spamming in the chat box.

Try to avoid spamming in the chat box.
    the thing is.. i got disconnected even if all i do is connecting to MM w/o typing anything..

Quote Originally Posted by helpmelah View Post
    just go to console mode by pressing ctrl+f8 and type chatconnect
    if it was that simple i won't bother posting here zir D:
    it makes things really hard to play, i can't connect to MM coz of constant dc..

i'm facing the same problem here. the problem came since i can't update to the new patch (2.1.5.2) , so i still use the old version (2.1.5.1). the update is not continue when i click the "yes" button.

waiting for the answer

I am having the same problem as well. I am not spamming in the chat server.

The issue is when I enter hon and I click MM, the timer will run stating that it is searching for a game. However the timer just runs endlessly. And when I click leave que, it hangs for a while and after a minute or so it will say I have been disconnected from the chat server, and reconnecting 1 out 5. And after 30 secs I will get connected again. Then I will run MM again and the whole process is repeated. I will not know if I am disconnected unless I click leave que and it gets hang. It is almost certain this happens everytime.

Appreciate a solution.

Same problem !~!~!~!

seems like there's some ppl experiencing the same.. any staffs around to help?

I believe sometimes there is just a massive 'disconnect from chat server' problem for everyone due to the server crapping up over at S2 which affected us.

I dont think it is a one off thing. It happens to me everytime. And everytime i end a game. I definitely need to exit hon and re-enter as i will be out from the chat server.

at first i thought it was a temporary problem with the connection,, it lasted for a week sadly.. tried everything i can do with antivirus firewalls etc etc etc.. no garena staff around this forum eh?

Sometimes i have this problem but I will just reconnect my garena messenger and wait for 1min den go back online again and its okay already

[B]
    I
    GN | x0DEATH0x | CLAN | KDR | LEVEL | 12 | ROLE | CARRY/SEMI-TANK/SEMI-SUPPORT

JOIN KILLERS AND DESTROYERS OF REALITY TODAY!

just be patient guys.

use ctrl+f8 then type login. several times if needed
    *You can stop an invading armies, but you can't stop an invading ideas.
    *What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? -Mark 8:36

-SUXpan leader of Clan No Pain No Gain

Credits to tanathos!

Chat server issues are being rectified by S2 and there isnt any resolution we can provide. Meantime, should you need to get connected back, just press Ctrl + F8 and spam "chatconnect"

Thread closed.
    Sincerely,
    `RaizeL aka XiAo.JaY

Team Trollcasting's Stream