Heroes of Newerth Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HoN launcher problem. can't play HoN

HoN launcher problem. can't play HoN

everytime i logging in there always a popups and it says that " Start Heroes of Newerth Fail! Please check your HONlauncher.exe" i tried to reinstall it but it not works. somebody help me. and other players that has the same problem. i can't resolve it.

Hi,

Did you run the game through Garena Messenger or what?
    That everywhere space has three dimensions and that space in general cannot have more dimensions.
    UID: 57700464
    IGN: ????

i run the game through HoN. and i tried to launch the game trough garena messenger. when i click to start the game. nothing happens.
    Last edited by Azunyan!; 14-08-11 at 12:03 AM.

Ok, to be really really frank, I've never seen this.. launcher before is it possible you download a fresh copy of the FULL client installer instead of the Cafe ZIp Version from http://hon.garena.com/download/, since this doesn't install the dependent files?

If you have installed the full client installer but still having issues, try this. :

Go to C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\dependent and run the following files :

vcredist_x86.exe
    DXSETUP.exe

Cheers,
    XiAoJaY
    Last edited by xiao.jay; 14-08-11 at 09:47 AM.
    Sincerely,
    `RaizeL aka XiAo.JaY

Team Trollcasting's Stream

i already installed HoN in a past week and my operating system is windows xp sp2, and the game runs normally. then after a week i downloaded an update winxp sp3 and i update my operating system. after i update,. i run hon again and that popup came up. my friends said to me that i download a new HoN setup, so i downloaded in my friend's pc. then i started to install again the HoN and i log in that error is still there. should i download the game setup again? the cafe zip version? i think that's a good idea.

i run the vcredist_x86.exe and the DXSETUP.exe and it WORKS! thanks to you! may God bless you always!

You're welcome.

Cheers,
    XiAoJaY
    Sincerely,
    `RaizeL aka XiAo.JaY

i have the same problem

run the vcredist_x86.exe and the DXSETUP.exe and it WORKS
    Then please do the above. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao.jay View Post
    ok, to be really really frank, i've never seen this.. Launcher before is it possible you download a fresh copy of the full client installer instead of the cafe zip version from http://hon.garena.com/download/, since this doesn't install the dependent files?

If you have installed the full client installer but still having issues, try this. :

Go to c:\program files\garena messenger\dependent and run the following files :

Vcredist_x86.exe
    dxsetup.exe

cheers,
    xiaojay

mine has no dependent folder, what should i do?

hi, sir can you help me? i cant seem to find C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\dependent in my computer, pls help, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by revoreds View Post
    mine has no dependent folder, what should i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by zynexdota View Post
    hi, sir can you help me? i cant seem to find C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\dependent in my computer, pls help, thank you
    Hey, try this method :

:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps\HoN\vcredist_x86.exe

Run the vcredist_x86.exe

​==================================

For DXSETUP.exe :

:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps\HoN\directxredist\DXSETUP.exe

Run the DXSETUP.exe
    That everywhere space has three dimensions and that space in general cannot have more dimensions.
    UID: 57700464
    IGN: ????

Oh, i cannot also find \Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps\HoN\vcredist_x86.exe and :\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps\HoN\directxredist\DXSETUP.exe
    in my file, what happened? did i downloaded lacking files?

There'll be an dependent folder if you download the FULL version for Home Users. The Cafe user version doesn't have the require dependant files, as it is assumed that home users won't download them, and cafe owners are smart enough to know that they need the basic runtimes to be able to run it.

Thus, Please download and install the HoN for the Home Users, else try the following :

Direct X Download :
    http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35

Visual C++ Runtime library 2008 (x86) :
    http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=29

Cheers,
    XiAoJaY
    Sincerely,
    `RaizeL aka XiAo.JaY

I installed direct x already, but still i HON will not start, what should i do next?
    Last edited by zynexdota; 20-08-11 at 10:49 AM.

Anyone can help me i got this problem.I pressed the start game and straight away that pop up came out.

Anyone can help me i got this problem.I pressed the start game and straight away that pop up came out.GG.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zynexdota View Post
    I installed direct x already, but still i HON will not start, what should i do next?
    If you can see properly, it's 2 files. Install the visual C++ 2008 runtime also -_-"
    Sincerely,
    `RaizeL aka XiAo.JaY

I installed both already but it still not worked. o.o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast