Heroes of Newerth Forums

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 90
  1. #1

    [GUIDE] Where to purchase Garena(GG) Shells for Goldmembership

    [GUIDE] Where to purchase Garena(GG) Shells for Goldmembership

    There's mainly two methods to purchase Garena Shells.

    • Online
    • Offline



    * DO NOT USE 1 CREDIT CARD ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
    * Doing so WILL activate Garena's ANTI-FRAUD SYSTEM, and you will have your $ refunded and BOTH accounts disabled from buying shells till you contact Garena's Staff via this form
    * Your accounts will have NEGATIVE SHELLS!!
    * Do NOT worry if you get this warning, just use that form and attach relevant screenshots and your account will be OK.



    • Online
      • http://Payment.Garena.com
        • This is Garena's online Payment Portal, it's best to use this site for purchasing your Garena Shells for your own account
        • If you're like me & quite often need to send items to friends, I recommend Users to purchase Virtual Garena Prepaid Cards and send the codes to your friends instead.

      • Friends who have Credit Card/Paypal
        • This is something i DO NOT recommend, as you have a high chance of being cheated.
        • But never the less, this is still an option, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE request only for Garena Prepaid Card codes if you need to go via this option as its easier & your friend to not need to reveal any details to you.


    • Offline
      • Meetups
        • With friends/gamers you know and get them to give you virtual/physical prepaid cards to activate + pay him/her

      • Garena Cyber Cafe(GCA) Lanshops (http://gca.garena.com)
        • Lanshops under the GCA program will MOST LIKELY be selling Garena Prepaid Cards, get your GG Shells from them!
        • Users who log into their Garena Basic Membership Accounts @ GCA Lanshop will NOT be able to claim a Garena HoN Closed Beta Key
        • You need to purchase a Goldmembership subscription via http://shop.garena.com to be eligible for claiming a Closed Beta Test Key.

      • Malaysia / Singapore / Philippines users can check out http://pos.garena.com for a complete list of shops selling Garena Prepaid Cards.



  2. #2

    Hi! I am one of the biggest fan of this game,with my co-cafemates and I was trying to be a Gold Member.And Im from Manila,Philippines(San Andres Bukid to be exact). Unfortunately there was no indicated prepaid card reseller here in Manila. And I was also sad for I cant find Load Central retailers here in our place anymore.

    For the agents posted here http://pos.garena.com/index.php?country=Philippines was very, as in very far from our place. For we are hoping to find any Garena Prepaid Cards retailer here in Manila. Would you mind helping us Sir/Mam?

    Thanks alot in advance and sorry for a Bad english.

    More Power to GHon!!

  3. #3

    khunja's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jul 2010
    • Location:Manila, Philippines
    • Posts:12

    For Philippine gamers you can also buy your Garena load from LOADCENTRAL Retailers.....

    Most Cyber Cafe's or Internet Shops have LoadCentral Reloading Stations.

    Now why do I know? Coz I'm one of their retailers

  4. #4

    yeah we are also looking for some Load Central retailers but still,retailers here in our place stopped selling loads/points from Load Central...

    Thanks for replies... we wil try our best find some sellers/agents.

    So we can rock on GHon!

  5. #5

    or you can just "pay by cash" (boku - pay by mobile load).

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyaquiah View Post
    Hi! I am one of the biggest fan of this game,with my co-cafemates and I was trying to be a Gold Member.And Im from Manila,Philippines(San Andres Bukid to be exact). Unfortunately there was no indicated prepaid card reseller here in Manila. And I was also sad for I cant find Load Central retailers here in our place anymore.

    For the agents posted here http://pos.garena.com/index.php?country=Philippines was very, as in very far from our place. For we are hoping to find any Garena Prepaid Cards retailer here in Manila. Would you mind helping us Sir/Mam?

    Thanks alot in advance and sorry for a Bad english.

    More Power to GHon!!
    Hi ladyaquiah,

    I'm from Singapore, so I'm not really sure about getting GG Shells from Manila..maybe you can try the boku idea by gonnaw ?

    Cheers,
    Savior

  7. #7

    thanks guys really appreciated.. we made our team a plan to search on Malls and fortunately we found one retailer(... and we are now ready to Top-Up our acocounts...


    Thanks alot guys...



    Rock ON GHon...

    P.S. we are doing some advertising on some sneaky private server that GHon was ready to rule SEA... Im sure they will leave that freakin Private Server..

    Thanks again and more Power....

    Aquiah

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyaquiah View Post
    thanks guys really appreciated.. we made our team a plan to search on Malls and fortunately we found one retailer(... and we are now ready to Top-Up our acocounts...


    Thanks alot guys...



    Rock ON GHon...

    P.S. we are doing some advertising on some sneaky private server that GHon was ready to rule SEA... Im sure they will leave that freakin Private Server..

    Thanks again and more Power....

    Aquiah

    Please do not event say the phrase "Private Server" as desperate users might want to check them out ><
    Private servers do NOT have the capacity + bandwidth capabilities to host HoN.

    Users will eventually flock to Garena for their HoN games! As we have a larger user base ^_^

    Do activate your Gold Member only on 2nd August, as Keys are only given away on 3 and activating earlier = lesser days/time/chances to use the "TAUNT" function ^_^

  9. #9

    sorry for the word sir....


    thanks alot for the advice.....

    Your the Best man!!!

    P.S. here in our cafe we are getting ready for GHon spreading the news!!

    Expect our support!

    Lets get ready to Rock GHon!!


    Aquiah

  10. #10

    hey can u help me guys..i purchased a shell from load central i was given the CARD number and PIN but i dont how to use them..

  11. #11

    TheTelos's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jul 2010
    • Location:Underground
    • Posts:770

    Quote Originally Posted by last_sperm View Post
    hey can u help me guys..i purchased a shell from load central i was given the CARD number and PIN but i dont how to use them..
    go here that is load central... that's where you'll enter the card number and pin

  12. #12

    thanks a lot..it says top up successful..but when i check my shell balance its still 0 T_T
    Last edited by last_sperm; 02-08-10 at 10:40 AM.

  13. #13

    if i purchase from malaysia,
    how much would it be to be 1 month gold member?

  14. #14

    @last_sperm after you entered the pin and Serial Number it will ask you to choose Gold Membership or GG Shells.... maybe you had chose the Gold Membership option...

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyaquiah View Post
    @last_sperm after you entered the pin and Serial Number it will ask you to choose Gold Membership or GG Shells.... maybe you had chose the Gold Membership option...
    idk there was nothing written..just some "congratulation you have successfeuly top-up blah blah"........how to know if ur already a gold member..?

  16. #16

    TheTelos's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jul 2010
    • Location:Underground
    • Posts:770

    Quote Originally Posted by last_sperm View Post
    thanks a lot..it says top up successful..but when i check my shell balance its still 0 T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by last_sperm View Post
    idk there was nothing written..just some "congratulation you have successfeuly top-up blah blah"........how to know if ur already a gold member..?
    If you use Load Central to be a gold member, you are automatically a gold member... you won't have any ggshells left because it is already "used"... it's a promo...

    you can check if you are a garena gold member by going to a full room... the easiest way...

    here's an example: 12121212.jpg
    Last edited by TheTelos; 02-08-10 at 01:15 PM.

  17. #17

    xYeta(L)'s Avatar

    • Join Date:Jun 2010
    • Location:Sabah
    • Posts:66

    Quote Originally Posted by juisejuise View Post
    if i purchase from malaysia,
    how much would it be to be 1 month gold member?
    RM14, if I'm not wrong.

  18. #18

    Your_ego's Avatar

    • Join Date:Jul 2010
    • Location:Philippines
    • Posts:195

    I want to make a contribution.

    to anyone near 0168 Computer Station (3rd floor above Starbucks)
    At TOMAS MORATO.

    They sell GM100 or GM200 (1month and 2months respectively)

    I just bought mine now. And im Ready to claim tomorrow.

    For people who follow this,

    please visit http://ph.garena.com/goldpromo/ to top up your card. (1month or 2months)

    Thanks if i am of help to anyone.

  19. #19

    wait... im kinda confuse.. are Gmembers will have the "taunt" ability or all who will have the betakey now will have the taunt ability?

  20. #20

    Jagiwe's Avatar
    [MODS] Forum Moderator
    • Join Date:May 2010
    • Location:Im From Otaku Land Where Dreams Come True When u Imagine it !
    • Posts:2,410

    Yes @uchihatotski Gold Members have the ability to taunt ingame.

    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Garena or any of its staff.
    -----------------------------

    Forum Moderators are not Garena employees. My posts in no way represent the

    view of Garena or any of its staff.


    Jagiwe: Email links removed due to privacy reasons

    Queen City of the South, Cebu City

    My Stats : MMR


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Shells purchase failure
    By baconjoy in forum Bug Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-07-11, 02:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •